Founded in 1985 by Finbarr and Eilish Murphy, and originally operating from a small office on the Grand Parade in Cork, Finbarr Murphy Solicitors moved to its current location at Lee White House, 8 Washington Street in the heart of Cork City Centre in 1988.
Over the years, Finbarr Murphy Solicitors grew and developed but always remained true to the firm’s founding philosophy: to provide an accessible, efficient and friendly legal service to the people of Cork.
- Finbarr Murphy, Solicitor | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catherine Kirwan, Solicitor | email@example.com
- Fionnuala Flanagan, Solicitor | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darragh Tuohy, Solicitor | email@example.com
- Veronica Sheehan, Legal Executive | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elaine O’Sullivan, Legal Secretary | email@example.com
- Eilish Murphy, Accounts | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evelyn Murphy, Receptionist and Legal Secretary | email@example.com
- Carmel McCrossan, Receptionist and Legal Secretary | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackie Neiland, Legal Secretary | email@example.com